If you've seen our videos, you probably have a firm grasp on the services we offer and the value we bring to our clients. But, perhaps there is one thing that you are still unaware of about our office? Who are our clients and why do they work with us?
We have found that our clients share many of the same traits. Knowing these traits allows us to customize our processes in a way that accommodates their shared beliefs and values. By doing so, we enhance our clients’ experience.
Watch this video to see if you share many of the same traits as our clients. Who knows, perhaps you’ll be making The McClelland Financial Group your partner on your journey to financial success.
What it takes in creating an effective partnership.
- You are a saver who is looking for low risk management.
- You like being organized and are willing to work with us to find your best full financial solution.
- You care about your family and care about the generational transfer of wealth.
- You expect personal attention and do not want to be considered another account.
- You like to understand how you are invested but do not want this to take away from enjoying your free time.
- You want to use a scientific approach to investing rather than just following current trends.
- You want someone to help to organize and monitor your financial life.
- You want to minimize the amount of income taxes that you pay.
- You want a reasonable return on your investments.
- You want a financial plan.
In our view, you are far more likely to achieve your financial objectives with the help of a sound professional advice, discipline and the benefit of a clear financial plan. The first step to being on your way to financial success is to become our client. Click on the Right Fit Form Button below to fill out our Pre-Qualifying Form.